Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sweet Seventeen



She did it! She went and turned seventeen even though I had told her, years ago, she could have no further birthdays.

I absolutely believe in love at first sight.  The first time I held her, I was in love.  And the moment her Daddy held her above him and she drooled right in his face.... he was a goner.  






They may fuss and fight with each other.....but the love is undeniable!  The only time I have seen Samie get nostalgic or start to tear up about going off to college next year....... was when she realized she would not see this face everyday!






And I am tearing up at everything that reminds me that I will not see this sweet face everyday next year!





Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!

Now stop growing up!!!


















No comments: