Monday, September 3, 2012

Under Construction

Thank you to everyone who has followed us to our new blog home.  I am going to try to keep this blog up to date.  Try, no promises!!  I have had such a hard time putting into words the last few years of our lives.  I am working on a post to do this but it is still very hard to find the words.
 
I am still  pulling this blog together.  I need to make a new header (title area) and also stamp for my pictures. 
In the mean time please enjoy some of these pics from the past few months..
 
 
 
Samie and two of her friends had a photo shoot 
 
Samie, Megan and Josie sitting on steps serious fb
 
 
 
 
Tim went to Alaska to see Timothy and fish
 
Alaska Tim n Timothy
 
 
 
 
Sydney at the pool at Animal Kingdom Lodge
 
Disney-syd at AK pool standing
 
 
 
 
Samie and her BFF Lexi
 
Disney-sam n lexi
 
 
 
 
Syd found Mema’s mink
 
syd in mink



 
Sweet Bailee
 
bailee[4]
 
 
 
 
Grandson JR turned 1 year old
 
JR 1st birthday eating cake 2



 
Love this face
 
JR 1st birthday nose
 
 
 
 
Enjoyed the pool
 
Syd on Sam's shoulders blog
 
 
 
 
First day of school
 
Syd n Sam first day of school 2012


Have a great day!
 
Blessings~

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, Sandy! It's great to see you back up and running again. :D I can't wait to follow more of your adventures in being a mom, wife, and daughter. I hope things are going great for you!

Diane said...

WOW!! Sandy, this is great!!! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing:)
God Bless,
Diane

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Such great shots of your beautiful children!!

Have a blessed weekend!

Love and blessings,
Robin

sierrasmom said...

LOVE your new blog...your photos are amazing and your girls are beautiful!!!!
Kathie